Let's see your RC

unicorn_violence

Are you like 6'4" or something? The bike looks tiny in those pics.
ha! your spot on on my height. i must admit the bike looks tiny.

want to see something ridiculous? below is a vid of Lebron James riding a Honda Grom around a race track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTH7gWQepEk

well..................actually its me riding my RC with TecknoJoe following.
nevertheless its probably looks about the same:D.

i probably should have started out on a larger bike but i feel like the rc is so small it makes it easier to focus on improving my technique. one day i wil probably buy a 600 just to have a bike that fits right.
but who knows, with my size i might not fit on any bike lol!

MotoKam

This is what my RC looks like right now.

After a cracked piston abruptly ended the ride home from work Wednesday, I've been relegated to a 4 wheel commute.
:(

This thing's about as easy to work on as the Honda Trail 90 I had when I was a kid!

The new parts should arrive Wednesday. Then I'll have a proper photo of this great bike.
:)

thumb_IMG_0931_1024.jpg

It's feeling much better now.

This is what it really looks like
:D

mgodkin828

Here's my RC, just finished install of K&N filter, bar end mirrors, fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals and led headlight conversion to get both on for high beam. Also plasti-dipped the windshield. Gotta save up for the next round of mods. Vendors, someone needs to design a decent looking windshield ( like the Tyga one but with light cutout) and a rear seat cowl that bolts in place of the stock one without having to go to the race solo seat. I'd be first to buy. 20160325_191624.jpg20160325_191632.jpg20160325_191659.jpg

psych0hans

Country flag

Sacape2

Here's my RC, just finished install of K&N filter, bar end mirrors, fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals and led headlight conversion to get both on for high beam. Also plasti-dipped the windshield. Gotta save up for the next round of mods. Vendors, someone needs to design a decent looking windshield ( like the Tyga one but with light cutout) and a rear seat cowl that bolts in place of the stock one without having to go to the race solo seat. I'd be first to buy. View attachment 2348View attachment 2349View attachment 2350

Which mirrors did you get?

mgodkin828

CRG Blindsight, needed to get smaller bar ends and use some washers to rig them up though. Much better view of behind you and much cleaner look. Less weight too. Fit & finish is really good overall on the CRGs.

reenmachine

Country flag
Here's my RC, just finished install of K&N filter, bar end mirrors, fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals and led headlight conversion to get both on for high beam. Also plasti-dipped the windshield. Gotta save up for the next round of mods. Vendors, someone needs to design a decent looking windshield ( like the Tyga one but with light cutout) and a rear seat cowl that bolts in place of the stock one without having to go to the race solo seat. I'd be first to buy. View attachment 2348View attachment 2349View attachment 2350

Please tell me you didn't Armor-All your tires...

EDIT: Ok, I see now on a bigger screen that everything's wet! :p

dbworld4k

3522b6e3c6eaad81ca0f3723deab9a6c.jpg

Not even 300km into ownership and my clutch lever gave out... The cable seems fine on both ends, it appears the connection inside the clutch case snapped. Not impressed.

D3signer

Country flag
Houston, TX area cruising with my friend and is Ducati 848. You can't really see my KTM in the distance but the view was really nice. KTM in the woods.jpg