133.2 KB · Views: 339
  • GBMA9225 copy.jpg
    GBMA9225 copy.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 375
  • GBMA8007.jpg
    GBMA8007.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 285

CFC

In B group no problem especially with the restrictor off. They pass in the straight, you pass in the corners:p

OldVet

Thanks guys... I was thinking Sears Point, Buttonwillow or Streets of Willow might be more fun since they are tighter. I live next to Laguna and really enjoy it on my S1000RR but didn't think it would be all that much fun on the 390.

micahpearlman

Thanks guys... I was thinking Sears Point, Buttonwillow or Streets of Willow might be more fun since they are tighter. I live next to Laguna and really enjoy it on my S1000RR but didn't think it would be all that much fun on the 390.

You're going to have to recalibrate your brain if you are coming off a liter bike. Everything changes. Much slower on the straights but also much more aggressive getting in and out of the corners. You will learn that brakes just slow you down. It will make Laguna a completely different track. Doing a track day at Sears Monday and a AFM race September 5-6 -- by far my favorite track and should really prove out the 390.

OldVet

You're going to have to recalibrate your brain if you are coming off a liter bike. Everything changes. Much slower on the straights but also much more aggressive getting in and out of the corners. You will learn that brakes just slow you down. It will make Laguna a completely different track. Doing a track day at Sears Monday and a AFM race September 5-6 -- by far my favorite track and should really prove out the 390.

Yeah I hear you huge difference in the two bikes for sure.

I love Sears also probably my favorite track also. Let us know how it goes please and some pictures would be nice if you can :)

psych0hans

Country flag
Honestly, everyone told me the Ninja 250r would be too slow for the track I ride at, but I still have a BLAST whenever I ride there. It's a super fast F-1 Circuit, but wringing the neck of the little two fiddy there is sure a hoot... I'm just waiting to take my 390 there as well...

buddhcircuit2011-1412185758.jpg

buddh-international-circuit-characteristics-2013.jpg

CFC

Nice, #20 on mine a la picture whore #'s. Sounds like you may be in A group but if not give me a tow. Will be in a garage, come find.