Let's see your RC

A1VW2NV

Country flag
It's been a monsoon here and I can't ride right now due to health reasons so it might as well be inside where it's warm and dry.20151209_200130.jpg

emeglasson

I don't think I ever posted mine after I got the decals all fished up the way I like them. These were done by a sign shop in Oregon, if anyone is looking for a wrap, she is awesome to work with. Cost is between $250 and $350 depending how much customizing you ask for. I can supply their contact info if anyone wants it. Photos were taken by the very friendly and talented threesixtyphotography.com.

MotoFit_Sept_13_2015_ORP-1778.jpgMotoFit_Sept_13_2015_ORP-1080.jpgMotoFit_Sept_13_2015_ORP-1792.jpgMotoFit_Sept_13_2015_ORP-1801.jpg

TTEnvy

I like the look & sound of the Werks pipe a lot . Dealer installed Akrapovic map , Then ECS installed Annitori Quick shifter ,Werks exhaust ,Modify airbox with K & N filter , PCV & custom tune .

micah360

I remembered seeing a Google camera car over this last summer on a local road... so tonight I went on Google Maps to check and bam... there I am. Funny :)

1409chh.jpg

Child

Had my bike for a few weeks now. Stalling issues aside (hoped to be PCV'ed) I'm enjoying it. I'm riding most days despite the crappy weather that seems to dominating the UK at the moment. I was drawn to this particular bike cos of the sticker kit on it. Oh and the price! I don't think I've seen another one like it. What do you think?