Mail order KTM dealer?

cornerslider

I'm pretty new here. I have ordered a 2016 RC390, and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I few of my track day buddies warned me about the availability of replacement parts. I obviously ignored them, and ordered the bike I wanted. Can anyone recommend a KTM dealer that is big on mail order? I used to have a Husqvarna supermoto, and bought all my parts from an out-of-state dealer via mail order. I have never own a KTM before, and my closest dealer is over an hour away from me. I live in Minnesota, any help would be appreciated, thanks-

Hekimpd

Every sponsor on this forum have been amazing. They provide more information and service than I've seen on any other forum. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Treachery

Country flag
Agreed on the service and selection from the forum sponsors. They have successfully lightened my wallet on repeat occasions...with my full cooperation.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm pretty new here. I have ordered a 2016 RC390, and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I few of my track day buddies warned me about the availability of replacement parts. I obviously ignored them, and ordered the bike I wanted. Can anyone recommend a KTM dealer that is big on mail order? I used to have a Husqvarna supermoto, and bought all my parts from an out-of-state dealer via mail order. I have never own a KTM before, and my closest dealer is over an hour away from me. I live in Minnesota, any help would be appreciated, thanks-

Welcome to the forum. We are a KTM dealer if you need OEM parts please let us know. We are working on getting fiche loaded. Will try to get a PDF file up soon for everyone on here.

ASM

Chad is your one stop shop for everything RC390...parts, setup, tuning...he essentially knows them better than KTM by now...

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Welcome CS! For OEM KTM parts I'd also echo the "Go with Chad" reply. I carry all of the Tyga Performance parts (bodywork, rearsets, sprockets, spools, covers, etc) for aftermarket parts... but if you are needing filters, gaskets, brake pads, etc. Chad's your guy!

I carry the pretty carbon fiber (and fiberglass) stuff... :)

RC390-Bodywork-Carbon.jpg

cornerslider

A big THANK YOU to everyone that replied!!!! I really love this forum. I hope to prove all the "nah-sayers" on the RC390 wrong.