green_bread

Country flag
Saturday race from Putnam Park:

[video=youtube;aUvHCgVtoJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvHCgVtoJE[/video]

Last edited:

green_bread

Country flag
looking good man!

Thanks! The bike has definitely come a long way since the beginning of the season by way of a few bolt ons and proper suspension tuning. Unfortunately, Im still down on power to Alex on his Ninja 300 by quite a bit as you can see in the video. My only option may be to get cjwells engine kit, but thats a lot of money I dont really want to be spending right now. Whatever is done to that Ninja, its more than bolt ons, Im sure.

orange crusher

yeah you can see him toying with you, sitting up and letting you pass him back, on lap 13 looks like he puts his head down and gaps you pretty good, nice video

green_bread

Country flag
yeah you can see him toying with you, sitting up and letting you pass him back, on lap 13 looks like he puts his head down and gaps you pretty good, nice video

Exactly. It gets a little frustrating to know that Im faster through the corners but he can make up so much time in the straights. Single vs parallel twin is pretty much always going to be like that, though. Im going to try to adjust my gearing since Im still running the stock ratio and see if that helps, at all. Once he had that small gap, I ended up making a couple mistakes that cost me the chance to recover on him. Oh well.. on to the next one! Thanks for checking out the video!