MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
We've been testing on the Duke for some time, but have been patiently waiting on the RC variant, and they've now arrived. We continue to be impressed with MIVV. Fantastic Italian design and build quality. The include great db killers to tailor sound levels, and have proven to build power. Below is our initial dyno pull from last week, in which we used their lowest performing system, paired with an out of the box, 10 minute Bazzaz map, MNNTHBX intake cover, and K&N. This combo made almost +9hp right in the middle of the midrange, and makes a huge improvement in the real world. As our map tests continue,we'll return to the dyno, as I know there's power left on the table. We'll adding sound clips shortly as well.

MNNTHBX - Enter

We now have optional hangers available for those running Cup bikes or aftermarket rearsets.

[video=vimeo;139342290]http://www.vimeo.com/139342290[/video]

Last edited:

Willasan

I like that top one. Looks very racy, and I really like how they mount up. No problems with aftermarket rear sets and the mount? How's the ground clearance?

shortpballer

Nevermind, just found some here directly from mivv. KTM RC 390 EXHAUSTS - MIVV

They are at the bottom. To be honest, I like the great HP gains, but the sound is a little disappointing. GP can sounds decent. But I really wish the ghibli sounded better, as I like the way it looks :(

kings4thecup

Nevermind, just found some here directly from mivv. KTM RC 390 EXHAUSTS - MIVV

They are at the bottom. To be honest, I like the great HP gains, but the sound is a little disappointing. GP can sounds decent. But I really wish the ghibli sounded better, as I like the way it looks :(

2nd what he said...sounds like what id to to my bike when i was 10 by putting a can in between the tire and the forks.

Willasan

According to the diagrams from MIVV, there are actually two dB killers in the Ghibli. Any chance you could confirm this? Maybe do a quick video if you've got the exhaust still on the bike? I'm with the others here, love that look but that video makes it sound worse than the stocker.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Forget their sound clips altogether. They don't sound even remotely accurate. We'll be filming for you as soon as the rain stops. These are GREAT sounding pipes.

I can confirm they all have great db killers, the Ghibli actually having two....

shortpballer

LOL!I I remember doing that too :) Sometimes it was a baseball card between the spokes and the forks lol.... Aww the good days when the imagination didn't cost between 600-1000 dollars to make your bike sound cool!

2nd what he said...sounds like what id to to my bike when i was 10 by putting a can in between the tire and the forks.

s30series

I'm just curious about real world ground clearance on a track.

The Fuel pipes scrape when leaning over heavily to the right. I'm tempted to get rid of the fuel, and order this as long as I don't end up in the same boat.

Willasan

Forget their sound clips altogether. They don't sound even remotely accurate. We'll be filming for you as soon as the rain stops. These are GREAT sounding pipes.

I can confirm they all have great db killers, the Ghibli actually having two....
Cool. I'm looking forward to the video.