Necessities for R6 Shock Swap?

RileyC390

Hey guys, I just got my r6 shock in and I'm wondering if I could get sent the links from racetech for the parts I need. I've tried buying from formula390 but I live in Canada, I've tried to email but no response in 3 weeks. I'd appreciate the help because i have no clue as to how that site works.

Falkon45

Country flag
Dude, shipping to Canada shouldn't be bad. Just buy the bushings, and you can install it. If you want to go all out, buy the kit.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hey guys, I just got my r6 shock in and I'm wondering if I could get sent the links from racetech for the parts I need. I've tried buying from formula390 but I live in Canada, I've tried to email but no response in 3 weeks. I'd appreciate the help because i have no clue as to how that site works.

Howdy Riley,
Sorry I looked back through my emails and I'm not seeing a message from you. I've got all the parts in stock plus the bushings you'll also need beyond the RaceTech parts. You can try to email me at [email protected] or if that doesn't work, you can also try [email protected].

neonmarine

You’ll need to use an exhaust WITHOUT the resonator or modify the stock resonator to make room for the R6 shock.