New dual Tyga exhuasts

Ok Tyga industries - interested in your new dual pipe systems - Mainly the long can version not the maggot type- Problem is there is no where that I can find and video sound clips plus the data on the website shows a good power gain with mapping

but do you supply the map to go with the pipes for a PCV with a open lid K&N filter? This will be the deciding factor when purchasing Please post links to sound an map availability thanks

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi,We have several maps. Concentrating mainly on running with open air box lid and high flow filter. The difference over stock was quite shocking! We also did a fair few runs with the stock setup, and a couple of other permutations.Updated maps will be available, as we are continuing development with the KTM. Personally I can see huge potential and in all honestly I really like the bike :)We're looking to make some performance upgrades in the not too distant future, so not just bodywork and what have you.Cheers,Matt.

Hi,We have several maps. Concentrating mainly on running with open air box lid and high flow filter. The difference over stock was quite shocking! We also did a fair few runs with the stock setup, and a couple of other permutations.Updated maps will be available, as we are continuing development with the KTM. Personally I can see huge potential and in all honestly I really like the bike :)We're looking to make some performance upgrades in the not too distant future, so not just bodywork and what have you.Cheers,Matt.

That's sounds great Matt - do you have a sound clip of the pipes ? cheers

No sound clips? what about supply of maps PCV when purchasing the dual pipes ????? might be hard to sell without even a sound clip on you tube and no supply of a map? Hmmmmmm

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,
Spent the weekend fiddling with the bike, and also spent another day on the dyno fiddling with the maps. So we'll have maps to supply with the pipe.
We have some sound clips now. Just waiting on Paul to do the editing and get them up on youtube.

Cheers,

Matt.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Spent the weekend fiddling with the bike, and also spent another day on the dyno fiddling with the maps. So we'll have maps to supply with the pipe.
We have some sound clips now. Just waiting on Paul to do the editing and get them up on youtube.

Cheers,

Matt.

Thank you for the update

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Matt.

[video=youtube;yBgwgCvRmz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBgwgCvRmz0[/video]

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Matt.

[video=youtube;tqJjURpXnaU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJjURpXnaU[/video]

Bagwell

Country flag
Any idea on horsepower or torque comparisons between the stock exhaust and your new dual exhaust with fuel controller and open airbox?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Any idea on horsepower or torque comparisons between the stock exhaust and your new dual exhaust with fuel controller and open airbox?

Performance and Dynograph
Please refer to dynograph
A) All Standard.
B) TYGA Serpent Pipe EXPS-0061, PC-V. Airbox/Engine all standard. Custom fuel/ignition map
C) TYGA Serpent Pipe EXPS-0061, PC-V. Airbox lid mod. No Filter. Custom fuel/ignition map
Very useful gains especially in the mid range for both B) and C), for much stronger acceleration.
The silencer was full bore. No decibel killer used.

rc390-pipe-test-c1b4334a.jpg

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Whats up with the HUGE hole at 8.5-9.2K? Right in the meat and where you need the power. Where's the torque data :D. You knew I was going to bust your balls.

zaster

Country flag
Whats up with the HUGE hole at 8.5-9.2K? Right in the meat and where you need the power. Where's the torque data :D. You knew I was going to bust your balls.
Hope you are friends, otherwise I would have to ask what you have to offer :D

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks Matt
Yup! Chad should be getting the exhaust that'll be going on the Formula390 test mule shortly, and will be developing a map for the PCv for the Tyga exhausts.

As for if we are friends, I've got all sorts... Even those with three teeth and love listening to banjo music. I kid y'all not... Last time I called Chad, their hold music had a banjo playing!!! :) LOL

1550504c7f19cfb960337ad4b49e696b.jpg

ianblewitt

Country flag
I like the sound of the ovals but wondering what the moto maggots sound like?

I like them more aesthetically but can't find anywhere to listen to them. It says they're really loud but that's about it, site only has the ovals. Anyone have them that can share what they sound like?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I like the sound of the ovals but wondering what the moto maggots sound like?

I like them more aesthetically but can't find anywhere to listen to them. It says they're really loud but that's about it, site only has the ovals. Anyone have them that can share what they sound like?

They are louder, but not shockingly so... certainly NOTHING like the unbearable loud of the Werks... The magots have a deeper guttural roar vs the ovals which have more of a deep thump. I picked up a db meter recently, and intend to do some measurement tests, for static position as well as flyby at WFO, but need to get an assistant to help do those. It's one of those things on the project list that I'm still trying to get to... but still haven't managed to even be allowed by docs to put a helmet back on yet.

Wally

Hello there Tyga,
I'm interested in your MotoMaggot exhaust, and I don't see any weight numbers on your site or in this thread. Would you be able to provide this?