Track Bike Build Progress

antarius

Well slowly but surely this bike is getting ready for next season.

The Tyga bodywork is on, power commander and quick shifter installed, all the street stuff removed and sensors have resistors to avoid check engine lights, oil changed, coolant flushed, valves adjusted and all that little BS stuff. TRex sliders and axle blocks installed, etc etc etc.

Im going for an “oem” like look, so for now i will keep the side fairings and tank cover. Just rattle canned the rear and front fairing. Tyga rearsets are on the way.

The Pcv with A custom map runs solid and the Quickshifter is amazing.

Next up is a rear shock, forks, a new set of tires and probably the wideband O2 setup to modify the closed loop portion of the map. All in all, really happy so far even though it is a lot of work!!!

Attachments

• 91184426-0892-4CEE-A1C0-85265700FBE7.jpg
    91184426-0892-4CEE-A1C0-85265700FBE7.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 629

antarius

Yeah it’s a 2017.
I used to race but retired a while back, so this will just be trackdays - as such I’m not going 100% all out so the Oem 320 rotor and MC are fine for now.

antarius

Tyga Rearsets are installed and GP shift is set properly with them. Vesrah brake pads.

It'll hit the track in October with stock suspension, and again in November with stock suspension. Forks and Shock will come in the winter.

nfash599

How do you like your exhaust. I also have a 2017 rc that I’m slowly building and I’m thinking about getting that exhaust

1652f646f8beea178cf145aa654ffe22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnotRkt

I had the Comp Werkes high mount on my 18 for 2 hours. It was unbearably loud. I can't imagine a track that would let me run it. I took it off and sent it back. Have dual Yosh's now and couldn't be happier...