New guy, Vancouver WA

A_A_ron

Pretty much new to motorcycles all together. Was at Gresham Powersports last year to buy a pit bike and they had an RC on display. I instantly fell in love with it. Finally went back and bought one about a month or so ago. 450 miles on my 2017 now and love it more with each ride! I dont have any plans to race the bike, just commute and joyride. Ready to start modding now!

Seth

Country flag
Pretty much new to motorcycles all together. Was at Gresham Powersports last year to buy a pit bike and they had an RC on display. I instantly fell in love with it. Finally went back and bought one about a month or so ago. 450 miles on my 2017 now and love it more with each ride! I dont have any plans to race the bike, just commute and joyride. Ready to start modding now!
Awesome to see another PNW rider! You picked a great beginner bike that you will grow into and never get tired of.

m3hl

Country flag
I am in portland as well. I have a bunch of spare parts if you ever find yourself in need.

A_A_ron

Aftermarket parts or stock stuff?

And I wont be watching the races because I myself will be racing. I race cars(IMCA Modifieds)