New owner from Long Beach, CA!

Sacape2

What's up everyone! My name's Sacape2 (Spanish speakers will catch this one lol) I just took delivery of a brand new 2015 RC 390 and enjoyed a nice cruise along the coast from the dealership to home, and I love this bike! I came from a R6 and CBR600RR so this bike is much smaller than what I'm used to but more than enough for my needs. I haven't ridden in a year but it came back naturally! I hope some of you guys are local so I'll have people to ride with!

tt2013

Hey SoCal guys. I have an RC 390 and if you are interested I run at a go kart track almost every other weekend. Let me know if your interested in going. I'm trying to get more RCs out there.

Sacape2

Mariano, I honor it and live up to it! And so does this bike lol.

I've never seen any other KTM out here. Hopefully they'll start to come out of the woodwork. I have a lot of time in the saddle to make up, so I will have to hold on any tracking for a couple of months.

tt2013

I ride at Apex located in Perris, CA. You should come out. I am the lonely RC 390 running with minimotos and supermotos.

Sacape2

Man that's a pretty good deal if I say so. I need to get used to this bike fast. I'm still very surprised at how torque-ie first gear is compared to my old R6.

ShinySideUp

I ride at Apex located in Perris, CA. You should come out. I am the lonely RC 390 running with minimotos and supermotos.
my buddy rides a grom with white fairing kits out there, grange, and adams. He told he's seen an rc out there lol i'm sure it was you

Thetonious

My buddy Vince brought his RC out to Apex and I (Tony) have done a few laps while out there with UMRA (united mini racing association). I race my Honda NSR50 with the Groms. I probably know your buddy ShinySIde :)

ShinySideUp

My buddy Vince brought his RC out to Apex and I (Tony) have done a few laps while out there with UMRA (united mini racing association). I race my Honda NSR50 with the Groms. I probably know your buddy ShinySIde :)

yeah he rides umra and m1gp all the time. I'm sure you do.