Now that I'm finally riding the bike...

Drak

I modded mine and after putting in my 70 dollar air solution it got rid of most of the jerky ness at low revs. if you actually look at it your air supply goes from the motor though a 2.25 pipe to a box. that box sifts up and to the right to another box that holds the air filter that is supper small then goes through a pipe that is even smaller after a few feet of twist and turns ends up and the very rear most part of the bike. i think the biggest problems are the air and exhaust for its jerkiness. but when you fix them the bike vibrates even more under load. :)

reenmachine

Country flag
I modded mine and after putting in my 70 dollar air solution it got rid of most of the jerky ness at low revs. if you actually look at it your air supply goes from the motor though a 2.25 pipe to a box. that box sifts up and to the right to another box that holds the air filter that is supper small then goes through a pipe that is even smaller after a few feet of twist and turns ends up and the very rear most part of the bike. i think the biggest problems are the air and exhaust for its jerkiness. but when you fix them the bike vibrates even more under load. :)

Please check out my reply to your other post about this.