Parts for the Duke that fit our RC's

JacobJakeJacob

Hey All,

I picked up my 2018 RC 390 on Friday and I've ridden all weekend trying to get a feel for the bike and learn it's features, the fit/feel of the bike, and start to let it's mannerisms become second nature to me. Well I definitely have come up with a mental notes on things I'd like to improve on or change.

One of the biggest is the seat, I've seen the Ergo on KTM Powerparts so I've already ordered that seat. Besides ALSO ordering a replacement windshield with a bigger bubble to hopefully help with air at highway speeds, I REALLY want to get a set of Crash Bars for the chassis. I've seen a TON of kits for the KTM Duke 390 and some on EBay even state "Also Fits: RC 390". So should I be fairly confident if I order a kit for the Duke 390 it'll also fit my 2018 RC? I'd really rather order one off of AOMC that only says Duke 390, but if it will for sure fit the RC then I'll be happy as hell. Sure, I'll probably have to cut the fairing some but that's a sacrifice I'll GLADLY make for the peace of mind incase I ever lay the bike over.

What do you guys think? Have any of you TRIED this or something similar? I'd be happy to hear your input or advice.
Jacob

aventadorsv24

bout chasis..u might wana let it just be...for me when i crash the right n left fairing still can hold up..except for clutch case n stator case..r&g engine cover is enough..n lever guard

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Andy

Country flag
Stick with RC protection so R&G or GB Racing case protectors and crash bungs on from and rear.

Think there is a side crash bung, hotbodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacobJakeJacob

Ahh roger that. Well I just ordered a pair of frame sliders and a couple extras from Ebay for DIRT cheap compared to some others i"ve seen online. So we'll give em a try! Hopefully they fit alright, if not I haven't lost much on them.