Paxton Gray, Gray Area KTM

simpletty

Country flag
Just have to let everyone know that this guy saved my race weekend and probably the engine of my bike. Thursday night pre-race weekned checks while running up to temp yeilded a rather unusual noise coming from the stator side of the engine. It was around 6pm my time (MST) when the noise was heard, luckily I have Paxton as a Facebook friend and on messenger, asked him if he had a minute for a quick question and he responded immediatly with "Yep". Told hime the noise and he sent me right to the stator bolts being loose. Within 10 minutes the case was off and indeed the stator was loose, no damage was found and the bolts loctited back into place. So around 30 minutes later everything was back to normal and my checks were all positive and good to go for race round 4.

So that is the guy Mr. Paxton Gray is, without hesistation helped me avoid a catastrophic failure and saved my weekend. We are lucky to have guys like him, matt and many others at our disposal in time of need. Just had to share this today and let him know how much I appreciated his help and knowledge.

Thanks again Paxton!!!

Another +1 here. Best KTM dealer in the northwest! I recently had a small get off in one of our races at OMRRA and before I could even decide what to do Paxton arrived in my pit with all the parts I needed to get ready for the next day.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks for all the kind words! If anyone ever needs anything give me a call, I will do everything to make it happen for you.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Uh... yes... I need to “borrow” your 732r
Ha! I am not protective of it but its certainly not a very refined being yet, definitely a ride at your own risk project so far. It sounds like Snaggletooth will be taking it around AHRMA to show it off here soon maybe though!

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
When it’s all said and done, how will this compare to a Kramer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its been going fairly well. The chassis is setup a little bit better believe it or not, but I am struggling to make Kramer power. They are a few years ahead in engine development and it shows. I can carry a lot more corner speed and pick up the throttle sooner but they just blow my doors off down the straights at PIR.

isaac_

Its been going fairly well. The chassis is setup a little bit better believe it or not, but I am struggling to make Kramer power. They are a few years ahead in engine development and it shows. I can carry a lot more corner speed and pick up the throttle sooner but they just blow my doors off down the straights at PIR.

Aren’t they using the 701 ktm Motor? Or are they making their own?

reenmachine

Country flag
Interesting...I had the same problem a couple years ago. Pulled off the track and it sounded like a tin can with gravel in it. No real harm done though!

GwhIGZZh.jpg