Pirelli Tire Rebate

Fasteddy

Country flag
Last year Pirelli had a promo, bought a set and got a nice Leatherman! Great tires / Excellent company...

74d34h

Last year Pirelli had a promo, bought a set and got a nice Leatherman! Great tires / Excellent company...

Same here I still have an extra set of Supercorsa for my R1.
Has anyone found the Rosso III in stock for a decent price. The major sellers are out of stock on the rear tire for the rc390.

reenmachine

Country flag
Same here I still have an extra set of Supercorsa for my R1.
Has anyone found the Rosso III in stock for a decent price. The major sellers are out of stock on the rear tire for the rc390.

There's a Rosso III now? Geez, I gotta keep up better.

Rexbo

Country flag
Just ran a race weekend with the 110/70 SuperCorsa front and 140/60 Rosso 2 rear... excellent combination and a perfect place to start if you're getting into track days. The front has 90% of the grip of their slicks, its pretty fantastic.

Also found out the OEM 150 width Rosso 2 rear tire is a DIFFERENT compound than the 140 width Rosso 2, so don't think just because they're the same name tire that they use the same compound rubber.

reenmachine

Country flag
Just ran a race weekend with the 110/70 SuperCorsa front and 140/60 Rosso 2 rear... excellent combination and a perfect place to start if you're getting into track days. The front has 90% of the grip of their slicks, its pretty fantastic.

Also found out the OEM 150 width Rosso 2 rear tire is a DIFFERENT compound than the 140 width Rosso 2, so don't think just because they're the same name tire that they use the same compound rubber.

Where did you buy them? Would you still recommend the 140/60 Rosso II rear vs. the 150?