Possible future

nfash599

So I found this on the web. Probably not true but it would be awesome
207d732d42c1cd9bb4be951b80b198d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy

Country flag
There a possibility there, KTM have launched the Adventure 790 and a RC variant would be good competition for Aprilia and Norton’s offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy

Country flag

KBear

Country flag
I almost hate to say this but, I'd have to ride my 2016 RC390 to the dealer to get a serious look at an RC790 should KTM decide to offer one.

Last edited:
I hope so, I would definitely sell RSV4 Factory for a RC790 (R).

Their CEO said 4 years ago they wouldn't make superbikes anymore because it's too dangerous.... I think it's just because they realized the RC8 wasn't a success.

No More Superbikes for KTM - CEO Says They're Too Dangerous For Public RoadsTheRideAdvice.com

That dude is such a typical bean counter. There were a number of racers who had success on the RC8 but the bike never really had enough time to develop. KTM doesn't need to try and compete with a 250mph hyper-bike, but they can at least give us something in the middle-weight category that's competitive and unique.

Falkon45

Country flag
If true, that might be my next bike. I've been hunting a 675r for a bit, and was told to wait for the 765. In effect, that would really compete with the triumph.