Rapid Bike

Michelle

Hi there chaps

I wondered if you could help me please ,, I decided to go with the Rapid Bike fueling module in the end.
IMG_2128.jpg I am looking to install it tomorrow or Monday..
I just wanted to make sure I have got the right connectors on my bike ,, the 12v feed is above the back brake reservoir ?.
IMG_2126.jpg is that the right one ? IMG_2125.jpg

And the rest of the connectors 02 sensor and the crank sensor all really in the same place ,, sorry about the bad picture IMG_2127.jpg
The Crank sensor is a black 4 pin connector but it only has 3 wires in it...

Thanks for your help guys ,, its really the 12v feed I was a little unsure of :rolleyes:

Diploman

Michelle, I suggest you go to the Duke forum and PM Trimapa and Mariner, both of whom have installed the Rapid Bike Evo. Trimapa, in particular, had some confusion with connectors due to changes made by KTM to the wiring harness after the Rapid Bike instructions had been printed. He can give you a detailed readout on the connectors. Mariner also is very knowledgeable on this topic.

Michelle

Ok thank you very much , I do think I may of read them posts of the guys you are taking about ,, because I know one guy had a bit of bother with his RB ,, Its only the 12v feed I am not to sure about..
I will go and have a look :cool:

Michelle

I did go on that site , but to be honest I did not feel I could just start asking members questions about the rapid bike as I am not a member off that site.
But I have fitted it now IMG_2131.jpg I am not leaving it on the side ,, its going in on Tuesday to have the valves adjusted so I put it on the side out the way for them.....
I did go for a spin down the road (((((( COOL :cool: )))))))) I can not wait to get my bike back Weds so I can start riding it....

I think when I take my bike in , I am going to ask them how much it would cost to strip my engine down and put a new head gasket on ,, if its not to bad I will order one off chad and get it sent over...
I rather get it done than it go in 3-4000 mile ,, see what they say..

Last edited: