RC390 With Neon Graphics

Edwardp33

Country flag
This is my new RC390 with the Neon graphics package. This is the most nimble bike I have ever ridden.

Attachments

• RC390 Neon1.JPG
    RC390 Neon1.JPG
    282.5 KB · Views: 6,536
  • RC390 Neon2.JPG
    RC390 Neon2.JPG
    426.7 KB · Views: 4,680
  • RC390 Neon3.JPG
    RC390 Neon3.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 5,271

Edwardp33

Country flag
$899 retail. My local KTM dealer is awesome and made me a deal on accessories. I upgraded the front disk, front forks, graphics, and exhaust system and purchased some sliders and other accessories. Will purchase an aftermarket rear shock soon. Either way the exhaust is way overpriced. You should be able to find a good alternative for much less.

Treachery

Country flag
So, did you apply the graphics kit yourself? Did you have to remove the OE "wrap," or did it go on over top?

Looks great, BTW.

fs1ephil

$899 retail. My local KTM dealer is awesome and made me a deal on accessories. I upgraded the front disk, front forks, graphics, and exhaust system and purchased some sliders and other accessories. Will purchase an aftermarket rear shock soon. Either way the exhaust is way overpriced. You should be able to find a good alternative for much less.

Thanks for the information on cost.
I have just found a company here in the UK called Fuel who make a link pipe and exhaust end can for £200+ there's a couple of YouTube videos so you can hear and see what they look like should anyone be interested. I don't no how much it would be to ship to the states.
Your bike really is outstanding and shows what can be done. :cool:

ktmRC 390 (2014>) | Motorbike Exhausts | Fuel Exhausts