Renazco Racing custom tall seat.

Old3

Country flag
Just got this back, built in a stock base but custom for my weight, height, personal needs. I added 2" in height. Mega comfy, lots of good leg room now. Loving it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 493

Andy

Country flag
Does that tip you onto the front more?

I'm 6ft and reasonably heavy (16½st) and find that causes the front end to be a bit more lighter, could do with something that tips me onto the front a bit.

stevieboy

Country flag
Can you post the contact info for the company that did it? I have a friend who has a 390 Duke. At 6 foot 3 he has to take the tank cover off to be able to fit his knees and he is getting special lower footpeg brackets being made. This might help him out. Thanks.

Old3

Country flag
Renazco Dual Sport Seats - RackSpace

I find it bery neutral, but I bend firward a bit further. More sitting on the bike as opposed to sitting "in" it begore. Im sure they can hook you up with any soecial requests. Great, small American company. Top notch quality, service too. There is a waiting list, you need to reserve a build date but totally worth it.

Tell them Jim with the RC390 referred you!

stevieboy

Country flag
My friend contacted Renazco. He thought it was a little pricey but he may have to do it anyway to get comfortable on the bike. He looks like a monkey molesting a football on all his bikes except the FJR 1300.

Old3

Country flag
You can probably find cheaper places, i have yet to find better in the seat building world.