two brothers exhaust opinions

robenever

gentlemen, any thoughts on the 2 bros exhaust for our bikes? I'm looking into this as an option. does anyone have an opinion? this things is more obscure than when the Werkes exhaust came out. any thought appreciated.

psych0hans

Country flag
gentlemen, any thoughts on the 2 bros exhaust for our bikes? I'm looking into this as an option. does anyone have an opinion? this things is more obscure than when the Werkes exhaust came out. any thought appreciated.
I never knew it was even available. Link?

El Trollo Mejor

Mine was the one they used as the fitment mule. Very good exhaust. The bike is loud but revs very freely and lost about 7 lbs. It woke the bike up. Hit up Danny at two bros and he will hook it up.

robenever

Mine was the one they used as the fitment mule. Very good exhaust. The bike is loud but revs very freely and lost about 7 lbs. It woke the bike up. Hit up Danny at two bros and he will hook it up.

Sir, could you post a video on your exhaust? Nothing long, just something that shows fitment, and some sound? If you can't then how would you rate the exhaust sound? Typical of 2 bros exhaust? Please describe the sound. Also, it looks like it's under the seat, inside the frame fitment, am I correct? Or is it side mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Trollo Mejor

I sold the bike unfortunately but in a nutshell... its loud. Comparable to my DRZ400SM with an FMF exhaust. Heat wasnt an issue with the underseat mounting.

I enjoyed it. It took a good amount of weight off the bike. It was a little loud for commuting but doing the hooligan thing is basically what 2bros are about. It wasn't loud enough to get me an exhaust ticket, but its pretty loud.