Tyga license plate holder on Yoshi dual?

Tom

Does anyone know if the Tyga license plate holder will work with the Yoshi dual exhaust? I love the look of the dual carbon exhaust, but I'm not sure I like the Yoshi license plate holder. The Tyga plate holder looks to tuck the plate up nice and high.

How are the guys with the dual exhausts mounting your plates? I've only seen 1 picture of the yoshi dual with the yoshi plate holder, so maybe it was just the angle of the picture.

airazen

Country flag
chinese version?

bd8da33878f19921e82c02a6e5bfbca4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWdragon

Country flag
I have a Tyga exhaust and an aftermarket license holder that I can't remember who makes it, it's been 3 years or so since I brought it. Anyways last winter I modified the Tyga dual exhaust as I didn't like the look, here's what it looks like now basically about 6 inches taken off each link pipe. I also had to modify the mount.
RC390 2.JPG

Tom

I like that a lot, SWdragon. It looks like a street version of a dual motoGP exhaust. I ordered a set of MotoGadget [FONT=ProximaNova, Arial, sans-serif]m-Blaze Pin blinkers for the license plate, so I'll see how the lines look once my Yoshi license plate holder comes in for my carbon dual exhaust. If anything, I may just take a page out of your book, and shorten the length.[/FONT]