Well, my bike is broken..... wtf?!

MrGrody

Less than 400 miles on my RC390. Ran into this issue this morning. Bike starts, and revs in neutral easily. In gear however, it spudders if i try and get it past 40mph, and cut out in 1st a few times. Got some video of it as im taking it to the dealer today and just throwing the bike at them . Give me another one!

MrGrody

So pulled seat off bike and rear seat to check everything fuse wise. I had thought it would be a good idea to keep a bandana under the seat incase I needed to wipe anything down. When I shoved the tool kit in it shoved the bandana back. Forgot the air intake is back there. Intake got hungry and ate the bandana. Poor rc was suffocating. Lol. No more bananas in there. So glad it was simple.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

shortpballer

Glad you figured it out, I was going to say it sounded like the RC was missing either air or gas....

So pulled seat off bike and rear seat to check everything fuse wise. I had thought it would be a good idea to keep a bandana under the seat incase I needed to wipe anything down. When I shoved the tool kit in it shoved the bandana back. Forgot the air intake is back there. Intake got hungry and ate the bandana. Poor rc was suffocating. Lol. No more bananas in there. So glad it was simple.

DCMoney

Country flag

Fuses are next to the battery under the battery cover.

Pesky banana!

th_1275606319005.gif

OldVet

Watching the video I though it might be a fuel issue, then I read your reply, Duh... LOL...

MrGrody

Ya I kept thinking fuel aswell. Even made sure pump was coming on to prime everything. Then thought.... maybe it's suffocating lol

CAZHEREDIA

Sucks that there is no space to carry anything. I have a cloth towel under the seat for the same reason LOL, taking it out as soon as I'm off work.