Who LOVES their RC390, and why?

the struggle is real!! here is an old pic of me just sitting on the bike. i look like im sitting on a minimoto or something.

it also looks goofy from behind. here is a vid of me passing someone during the last race of the season. it doesn't take much for me to drag knee, as you can tell by the vid,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZbmCO2Jv_g

even more interesting, is that i absolutely SUCK at basketball lol

Ha, looks like there is almost no bike underneath you!

withingt

I am a 52 year old guy and I bought the 2017 KTM RC 390 at the beginning of the summer. I had serious doubts that such a small bike would be very good. Having been a Harley rider and this being my first bike after an accident in 2016 left me in the hospital with several broken bones this was an important purchase for me. I love the way this thing preforms. This bike seems to have improved my riding significantly. I am nailing the apexes now and laughing and smiling the whole time. I never thought that I could become a more obsessed motorcycle rider but damn if this thing doesn’t make me more obsessed. The one thing that I always hated about the Harley community is the way they judge your bike’s size. I had a Sporty back in the day and got my balls broken about it. I still get weird looks from the cruiser guys as they lumber by but I am the one stepping up my game and becoming the rider I always wanted to be. Next I will take this thing to the track so that I can visualize my limits and push past them. Don’t let anybody tell you this thing is not a real sport bike. This is the most fun that I have ever had with clothes on.