110 mph rev limites

guzz46

I suspect its lean in closed loop, and border line rich above 7.5k on if its stock pipe and map. If it has a pipe and akra map, its way rich from 7k up, and same lean(er) below is what mine have shown. Ryan what is your combo and can we see your dyno data?

So is there any point in installing the akra map then? I've got the GPR Powercone and I'm happy with how it runs, I think it my have sacrificed a little midrange for a little more top end, I read somewhere some guy had the same pipe on his Duke 390 and said (without any dyno evidence) that the akra map gave him some more midrange, but not really anymore up top, more power or torque is always better, but I'm not too fussed about the midrange (most of the time I can keep the RPM above 7k) if I have to sacrifice some fuel range in order to get it, its already got a small tank.

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
HMMM... lol. Doesn't line up with my data. Not sure why. What air filter and lid combo are you using? How was AFR data collected/where?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
It's akro with the akro map.

That's certainly TINY bit lean down low right at the VERY start where it hits over 16:1 ratio... it's so short lived I wouldn't worry tho. It'd be nice if we could also have the gear and RPM in the output, but we can guess at that. Looks like a 4th gear roll on to me. The initial > 15:1 lean condition could simply be nothing more than the WFO throttle there at the roll on start, where ($0.02) being a little lean isn't a big deal really. An AFR of 15:1 with pump gas should still be fine as long as you aren't getting any knocking. With our US Ethanol laced pump gas, a 14.1:1 AFR is a good target, which seems to be being hit around the 7k point from the looks of the AFR and the proportional climb in HP. Overall not a bad looking run tho for the AFR. Generally as long as you are in that 14.1 to 15 ratio tho, you should be good.

fs1ephil

My bikes on the standard map and hits it's Rev limit at 10500. Does it vary from country to country?

What gets cut, coil? Fuel "injector"? What? :)

Last edited: