Akrapo map installed... questions on canister an tubes.

Ktmpro

Installing Yosh exhaust and could use some help. I wish to do away with canister and emission tubes and disconnect FI plug. Looking at my current pictures what can I eliminate and disconnect. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    590 KB · Views: 257

Fasteddy

Country flag
Kept mine so far, but, next time I have it apart it is going away just to easy the re assembly process and clean up the vent plumbing...

motoputz

Country flag
you can get rid of it all. Take the nipple off the intake manifold and replace with a screw, put a bit of RTV under the head for a nice air tight seal. If you unplug and remove the diaphragm valve, or what ever that think in picture two is, you will get an error code and a warning light on the dash. I just left mine plugged in after removing the tubing.

green_bread

Country flag
If you unplug and remove the diaphragm valve, or what ever that think in picture two is, you will get an error code and a warning light on the dash.
Hes got the Akra map. That prevents the CEL from being displayed when removing the valve. At least, it did on my bike.

Ktmpro

I cleaned tubing plugged TB and remove the can and valve...taped the plug for idiot light and zip tied it out of the way!

green_bread

Country flag
I cleaned tubing plugged TB and remove the can and valve...taped the plug for idiot light and zip tied it out of the way!

Read the last post before yours....

You have the Akra map... you dont need to do anything to prevent the CEL if you remove the valve.