Anyone fitted the RACE belly pan yet?

Ash797

I'm having a little trouble securing the belly pan to the bike. Any pics of how it attaches? I've got the front mounted correctly but I can't figure out how the rear mount should be placed. Currently using a zip-tie to keep it in place..

ryandalling

I bolted it with a spacer on the right side. Then zip tied the left. It's setup to bolt to the race rearsets.planning to switch rearsets when they arrive.

Ash797

Stock exhaust? The mounting hole doesn't necessarily line up on the right side without binding when I push it up. I was thinking I'd have to drill another hole slightly higher than the pre-drilled one. Thanks

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Guys, got an updated backorder list last week. The adjustable rear sets have been pushed back again from 4/16 to 5/16 along with some other items.... I'm just the messenger.

Ash797

Ryan, was there a plug to go along with the belly pan? If not, if you have one where'd you get it?

ryandalling

Mine came with a plug. I had to steal the rubber grommets from the stock bits to get it to plug in on the side mounts though. (Yes my rear set order was pushed too... and my tail pushed to late June.)