Hello
I'm surprised that the poly I've found are usually more expensive than KTM parts. (at least in Europe)
So the gain could b aesthetic and weight, but probably not cost in case of falling.

If we are just looking for aesthetic, I'm wondering if covering would be possible on RC390, but I'm afraid the side panels would not be compatible with covering.

Do you have any experience or pics of RC390 "covered"

[video=youtube;28BfPgPhm8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28BfPgPhm8I[/video]

Thanks

MrGrody

If you want a solid color just plasti dip it. I just started a thread. Dipped all my plastics. It's durable and completely removable if I choose.

MrGrody

I don't understand what is dip in respect to covering.
Plasti-Dip is a sprayable plastic coating. No prep necessary other then a clean surface. Durable and it also is removable without harming original finish. Think of it as kind of spraying on a vinyl wrap.

Applied like spray paint. Removed later if desired like a sticker without any leave behind residue

I understand now the difference.
Then dip will be much easier for very complex surface.
Anyway, for covering or dip, I thnink it's needed to remove the original stickers (are they ON the varnish or Below the varnish) otherwise the thickness of the original stickers below the dip or cavering will be visible and uggly.
What do you think?