Dunlop Q3+

SWdragon

Country flag
I attended the AIMExpo Motorcycle Trade Show in Columbus, Ohio a few weeks ago and the Dunlop tire rep I talked to stated that next year the Q3+ should be available in RC390 sizes, 110 front, 150 rear. I'm hopefully this happens as I use Q3's on my other bikes and really like them.

m3hl

Country flag
I thought they just started to test it for NEXT year,. but I could be wrong. What I want to know is if this in-fact a standard Q3+ in the new size, or if it is actually a race tire just using the name.

senna223

The Q3+ in 110/150 (the KTM cup sizes) are now available from my trackside vendor. I might put a pair on this Saturday (replacing Alpha 13s).... although I might still go ahead with the planned switch to SC2/1 Pirelli. If I do try the Q3+ on Saturday, I'll let you guys know...

m3hl

Country flag
The Q3+ in 110/150 (the KTM cup sizes) are now available from my trackside vendor. I might put a pair on this Saturday (replacing Alpha 13s).... although I might still go ahead with the planned switch to SC2/1 Pirelli. If I do try the Q3+ on Saturday, I'll let you guys know...

Awesome! how much are they? I think the Alfas were like $250/pair. I just dont want to cough up for SCs.

The national Canadian race series (CSBK) is using the new Q3+ as the spec race tire for the lightweight class. They say that the tire is much better race tire than the Alpha13. The only caution is that they can be overheated if left on warmers too long or warmers set for 80+ degrees.

Raider

Country flag
Got my Q3+ from Bike Bandit last week. No time to install yet though. Looking forward to getting them out on the track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldVet

According to the Dunlop rep I spoke with the Q3+ will knock two seconds per lap off of your time... I put them on my KTM 1290 Super Duke R and love them, I haven't put them on my 390 yet but looking forward to...

I have a set on my RC390 race bike. Not as good as the Pirellis but stick well enough. Just remember not to leave them on the warmers as long as other tires and to be very careful on first time out as they seem to have a lot of release agent on the them from new. parillaguy