Exhaust

Wa2fst

Country flag
Besides the Akra what are pipes people are running? I see the ones that run our the belly pan outlet hole but what a chore when you want to change oil.

Treachery

Country flag
Besides the Akra what are pipes people are running? I see the ones that run our the belly pan outlet hole but what a chore when you want to change oil.
Gawd. I never thought of that. Happy I am that the dealer sent me pix of the (minimal) clearance through the outlet hole, and that I opted to have them trim the belly pan based on that.

Dean

so you reckon its a good exhaust? I've got the AHM exhaust and its just way to loud, so i want to change to something a bit more tame. so that exhaust is for the duke 390, but fits the RC?

Dean

Backmarker

The Ghost for me, but I will wait to see what the exhaust that Formula390 is developing is like. I think it will be worth the wait.

guzz46

sounds good, they are not on the GPR website though. out of the two, do you reckon which one is better?

I like the Powercone better simply because it doesn't have the pea shooter end protruding from underneath the bellypan.