motoarch

I'm a new member from just outside New York City in Connecticut. I've been riding on the street for 8 years and on the track for 4. My current rides are a 2004 MV Agusta Brutale (street) and a 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (track). I placed a deposit on a RC390 this week and cant wait to finally receive it in spring. Its going to be a long winter.

motoarch

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Treachery: I'm a big fan of all kinds of bikes and don't always need lots of hp. We have a couple really tight technical tracks up here in New England and think this thing will be an absolute blast on some of them. I use to embarrass big bikes with a GS 500 that had about the same hp as the RC390. The RC390 should have a much better chassis, breaks and suspension. I still plan on using the GSX-R on the bigger tracks but there's something I really like about thrashing a little bike and passing 1000's in the corners or on the brakes.

TheseGuns

How did you manage to place a deposit on the bike? and how much did you have to deposit? I'm looking to buy one, but can't find a dealer that will let me.

motoarch

I called Razee in North Kingston RI on Friday to put down my deposit. The salesman told me he had just received info on the bike Thursday and had already took 2 deposits. If you contacted your local dealer before that they may have not had any info for you, try them again tomorrow. My dealer took $500 for deposit.

Treachery

Country flag
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Treachery: I'm a big fan of all kinds of bikes and don't always need lots of hp. We have a couple really tight technical tracks up here in New England and think this thing will be an absolute blast on some of them. I use to embarrass big bikes with a GS 500 that had about the same hp as the RC390. The RC390 should have a much better chassis, breaks and suspension. I still plan on using the GSX-R on the bigger tracks but there's something I really like about thrashing a little bike and passing 1000's in the corners or on the brakes.
I follow ya. I got et up by a guy on a Mito 125 going down the hill at VIR once. I was on a VFR800. Of course, it was the owner of the school, so...