I'm having trouble fitting the Tyga front fairing.

Trying to fit the front fairing and the tabs/holes on the lower section don't seem to line up with anything.
I'm pretty sure it's me not the fairing, can anyone tell from the pictures what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike20180305_155632.jpg20180305_155646.jpg20180305_155706.jpg20180305_155716.jpg

green_bread

Country flag
On pics 1 and 3 where youre showing the furthest most tab... on the 2015, if you look at the very tip of the side fairing, there is a screw that holds the inner/outer pieces together. IIRC, it was just a self tapping Phillips screw. Youre supposed to remove that screw and run it through that tab so it all becomes one piece when you screw it all down. Im not sure if that screw is there on the inside of the "point" at the front of the side fairing, but if you look and see it there, it should become pretty obvious. Honestly, for me, all that tab ever did was break, so I quit worrying about it.

On pics 2 and 4, Im not sure I actually fastened anything there, either. If you look at the side of the battery tray, I think youll see one of the threaded clips there where the bolt for those holes is supposed to go through. I could be wrong on that one though. Again, I dont think I used any fasteners there.. or maybe just ran a thick zip tie through it or something.

On that final pic, take the side fairing off and remove the 2 screws so you can pull that "post" for the turn signal out of there. Sure, it will leave a hole, but I always thought it looked WAY goofier with that piece sticking out. Unless you prefer it there or plan to re-mount the turn signals, of course! ;-)

Hope this is helpful!

Very helpful, and as always Thanks Green Bread.
While I'm thinking of it, if you have any spares for those Tyga rearsets, I'd be interested.
I'm guessing you would have mentioned it if you did, but thought I'd ask.

green_bread

Country flag
Very helpful, and as always Thanks Green Bread.
While I'm thinking of it, if you have any spares for those Tyga rearsets, I'd be interested.
I'm guessing you would have mentioned it if you did, but thought I'd ask.

I dont, but I think Mike Taylor of Taylor Motorsports out of St Louis had some spares that he carried to the track while all of us RC guys were still on the Tyga rearsets.

(314) 766-6291 - Give him a call and I bet he will be willing to get rid of them for a decent price. :)