Maico motorcycles are still in handmade production

JKBC

Well I've just gone through major oral surgery Monday because my teeth had had it. (so excuse me if I don't respond, or am even here, for a few more days plz)

...I met the Dr. a few weeks earlier and mentioned/pointing to his name....first name being Maico...if he knew...he cut me off and knew where I was going and is interested in getting one. So many links, websurfing, etc showed that you can still buy one...and since the production is so small you can have one tailored to how you want it. They are still single cylinder 2-strokes but with liquid cooling and other changes which make them quite different than the Maico's of old....but they're still made in Germany. They even sell just the motors which can give karters the overkill possibility of using a 700cc single cylinder liquid cooled Maico motor! I would imagine the BIG 2-stroke has significant torque which smaller 2-strokes traditionally lack as you could further suppose by this 6'8" guy and his Maico
https://youtu.be/-GiRtQZlnbw

...Well there's this and that...but check out the 500 Supermoto...notice the turn signals? MAICO Models 2014 : Maico 500 Supermoto Racing´14
wouldn't that be an interesting track bike?

...the models page is 2 pages long MAICO Models 2014
and in the USA you can get one here Opferman Motors