Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
So there are more parts which are coming out of production and will be available VERY soon:

There are: 2 new Tailsections. Pictured are the fiberglass variants, but will be available in Carbon Fiber as well. These two configurations available are:
1) GP Style now with a new undertray which retains support for the stock taillight and blinkers
GP_Tail-with_Lights-2.jpg

2) Hard version of the passenger seat - direct replacement for those not needing the passenger carrying capacity but want to retain the comfort of the rider seat. Update the tail with carbon, keep your comfortable seat, lights, and blinkers.
HardTail_Replacement-2.jpg

Also are new Engine Case Cover Armor made from lightweight carbon with an abrasion resistant inner layer of Kevlar. Now requirement for many racing classes and a sensible and attractive addition to a road bike.
Engine_Case_Covers-1.jpgEngine_Case_Covers-2.jpgEngine_Case_Covers-4.jpg

A new Swingarm Cover with integrated Chain Guard and Rearwheel Hugger:
Swingarm_Cover-1.jpg

...and, the new Tyga Undertail Exhaust!
Tyga-Undertail_Exhaust-3.jpgTyga-Undertail_Exhaust-2.jpgTyga-Undertail_Exhaust-1.jpg

Prices coming soon, as well as additional details. But... Parts are coming out of production now, and will be En Route for Formula390 here in the US and available domestically Very SOON!

psych0hans

Country flag
SWEET!!! Kind of disappointed the #4 option wasn't made, but I think you made that quiet clear from the get go... Good luck with the new parts, they should fly off the shelves :D

Sacape2

So many goodies! Awesome work and awesome looking bike! Fitment looks amazing. I can't wait for it all to be available.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Update on anticipated timeframes for production and when shipments will be headed to Formula390 here the US for US sales:
Undertail Exhaust: - 2 weeks (First week of April)
Seat - Hard tail w/stock seat - 3 weeks (Middle of April)
Seat - GP with taillights pan - 1 week (End of March)
Case Guards - Available NOW! They currently En Route via FedEx Air. FedEx Tracking says that they are due for arrival here before noon on Monday, March 21st. The FedEx Website shows they left Ta Yuan Hsiang this morning about 2.5 hours ago. Not sure if they will next show up in Anchorage, Chicago, or Tennessee... I've had the shipments show up at the customs office for all 3 before next ending up in Austin, Texas.

I also now have pricing for the case guards. Pricing will be $80 if ordered as an individual cover, or $150 for the set for a savings of $10. They are up on Formula390.com for sale now. My shipment is en route currently, and should be shipping from here in Central Texas probably next Tuesday or Wednesday... depending on how much Customs decides to screw with me THIS time. :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The exhaust will also be available in the Moto Maggot version too, right?

Possibly the (eventual) race version, but the prototype with the Moto Maggot cans was WAY too loud with the initial prototype from what I understand. It would be coming with the cans as pictured.

ej22tgc8

Country flag
Yeah, I had the Maggot on my CBR250. I had to push my bike down the street before I fired it up because I was waking up my neighbors. I sure looked great though.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
No pricing on the exhaust yet... He needs to get production sorted out... But as of this morning that's the top priority so should have that info soon! Maybe next week.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I will have three of this new style chain guard/swingarm cover here in stock shortly. They are en route currently. I have to figure out the exact price, but the new style part will likely be around $290-ish. There's some math based on the shipping and customs costs which gets distributed across the whole shipment, but it usually works out to just a little over the list price on the Tyga site... But the domestic shipping is then a lot cheaper, so the overall total costs are less. These new style swingarm/chain guards are more expensive than the stock style carbon chain guard and hugger, but it's hard to imagine something more unique and sexy! :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The race tail with stock seat mold was finished the other day and should be going into production shortly... Thailand has another one of their holidays this week, so that's screwing with schedules a like.

The undertail exhaust is last I heard having just gone into production. I got a photo of the start of the bent tube for making exhausts and the dyno work is done. I'll let Matt@Tyga do the "official" announcement when it's ready for sale. I should have exhausts in hand in maybe 2-3 weeks it's looking like tho.

I think pricing on both is NEARLY ready... but I don't have final numbers yet.

psych0hans

Country flag
The race tail with stock seat mold was finished the other day and should be going into production shortly... Thailand has another one of their holidays this week, so that's screwing with schedules a like.

The undertail exhaust is last I heard having just gone into production. I got a photo of the start of the bent tube for making exhausts and the dyno work is done. I'll let Matt@Tyga do the "official" announcement when it's ready for sale. I should have exhausts in hand in maybe 2-3 weeks it's looking like tho.

I think pricing on both is NEARLY ready... but I don't have final numbers yet.

The fiberglass and Carbon Fiber seat cowls are already for sale on their Thailand site. Pricing is also mentioned.