My bike needs the fueling mapped. Power commander or Powertronic(or something?)?

micahpearlman

The pcv is availible now, atleast I was able to buy one, along with their auto-tune extra add-on, from dyno jet (the company), here is the link to where I bought mine from: Dynojet - Power Commander V - KTM RC390 15

I have no affiliation that is just the only place I found when looking.

And this is the auto-tuner that you buy extra: Fuel MotoDynojet - Auto Tune Kit For Power Commander V

Are you sure they actually have this in stock? I emailed them and still waiting for a response. Just asking because everything I've heard put the release to around mid July at the earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASM

Are you sure they actually have this in stock? I emailed them and still waiting for a response. Just asking because everything I've heard put the release to around mid July at the earliest.

I actually second that. There are/were only two in existence and I happen to know where both are... :cool:

Release date is still mid of July from what I heard last. They may take your money, but I would be surprised (and suspicious) if they actually sent you one before July...

micahpearlman

Yeap they emailed me back and they won't have them:

"We do not have this Power Commander in stock as the manufacturer has not made a single unit as of yet. The very first batch is expected to be finished in mid to late July of this year."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arahant

Country flag
Well not sure why they have it listed on their site, with no mention of it not being in stock... it let me put in the order for it I got confirmation emails. But your probably right I guess its not in stock then. My bad.

Last edited:

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Bazzaz is coming out with thier Z-Fi control module as well as Traction Control + Quick Shifter.

Traction control on a 390? Come on! Once again the Bazzaz won't to anything in closed loop area or ignition timing. The 390 has big gains from changing the ignition timing! Pcv does fuel, timing, and QS. I have 13 PCV's shipping today to me. Will make post later in our section about purchasing!

ryandalling

Raced this weekend with the Rapid Bike ECU tuning unit and QS unit. Tuning gave me a couple more HP and the QS was amazing. I know the ignition timing is important, but I was going with the tool available to me at the time, Feels pretty good so far. Bike pulls forever. :)

I will post the dyno results later.