New Product Ideas & Input

mr-fabricator

I tried all the sprockets and stuck with standard Gearing but with a nice ally sprocket .

So 45 is standard rear , 44 45 46 and 47 is where u need to be at . If alloy center but steel teeth versions were available id buy one of each from u .

Are u guys in a position to look into carbon fiber parts . Huggers , fenders , etc

Regards lee

Muckabucka

Country flag
Things that I have been thinking about making for a race build, but will most likely end up purchasing.
Top triple
rearsets
ignition switch eliminator

Anything that will lighten the bike essentially.

Fasteddy

Country flag
-1 on the counter shaft would be cool, could then go down 1 / up 1 or 2 with same number of links in chain.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I agree with loving the look. That said, it's not practical from a manufacturing and header length / performance standpoint. What we'll have is top shelf though. Also, you're about to see a large amount of new product roll out fast as they come back from anodize....

DCMoney

Country flag
I agree with loving the look. That said, it's not practical from a manufacturing and header length / performance standpoint. What we'll have is top shelf though. Also, you're about to see a large amount of new product roll out fast as they come back from anodize....

Awesome, looking forward to it!