NEW YOSHIMURA Exhaust Fly By & NEW Ohlins Rear Shock (Video)

Doctor Chocolate

What's up guys! I finally got my bike back from Yosh and their dual under tail exhaust sounds absolutely amazing! This exhaust is not on the market yet. I've been keeping a little Vlog of my RC390 Race Build for those who are interested. This bike started out in street form but I am slowly but surely transforming it into a pure race bike. The latest additions other than the exhaust is the Tyga bodywork, custom paint, and the brand new to the market Ohlins rear shock. Below is a link to the video of all the goodies along with a fly by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ShrKmEf25Y

snarfsnarf

The tentative availability date for these exhausts in Canada/Ontario is December 4th if anyone is wondering :)

Wa2fst

Country flag
Great vid. Did you weigh them? Sure what most would like to know.even though we know no real savings. The popping will go away after a tune. But your vid convinced me to buy today!

Doctor Chocolate

Thanks! I believe the Yosh system weighed in at 11.5 pounds. I'm not sure of the total weight for the stock system is but I can say that when I held just the exhaust portion of the stock system it weighed AT LEAST 15 pounds. We've also found that the Yosh system has helped with the overheating issue.

zippy49

According to HardRacing, a vendor on the 390 Duke Forum, the stock muffler weighs 13 pounds. So not much weight savings, and a potential reduction in steering response by moving weight away from the center of the bike. Sounds better than HR's 2-1/2 pound shorty, though.