Pirelli Supercorsa SC

Tito_gsx

For those racing with these tires please states tire compound, climate type and tire life. I'm doing first trackday on RC in couple weeks with stock tires and I expect that they wont be suitable. I'm curious how guys here on running on the supercorsas.

Thanks in advance

Backmarker

I just finished a track day with supercorsas, sc1 front, sc2 back. I use tire warmers. They work great. There air temp was 22C. did about 60K with them. Can't see much wear. But I'm not the fasted. So speed will give different life of tire.

mr-fabricator

Not an rc but i use them on my r6 , for 20 ish degrees c air temps and a bit of sunshine id suggest sc1 front and rear , hi 20's and above stick a sc2 on the back . If u wanted to u could try a sc0 and sc1 rear for cooler days upto 20degc pressures for the rc off the warmers around 25-26 rear and 27-28 front .

My rc runs dunlop A13's and i run them at 26r 28f have been down to 25r 27f . Thats in very high 20's and 30's did one track day at 42 and a track temp of 38 . Toasty !!!! Tires held up very well ..