HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

Dyno Jet Power Commander V 18-015

We've been trying to get this video done for a while now.

Finally had some time to edit and publish.

This will be Part 1 of our Dyno Jet Videos.

We will also have videos for the other add-on Modules discussed in the Video...... WBC2/Autotune, as well as the Quick Shifter....

All our PCV's will ship with a custom map, when requested by the customer.

And of course, we have them at SPECIAL Sale Pricing

Click here to order: >> POWER COMMANDER <<

[video=youtube;D24aUhxsxjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24aUhxsxjg[/video]

Last edited:

djf1981

Hi Guys,

I'm living in the Philippines. Can you ship the power commander V and the WB2 here along with a K&N air filter also Galfer Front brake pads FD450G1371 and the Yoshimura Fender eliminator kit 070BG163900?
If so what will the shipping cost be?

Thanks
Davd

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I'm living in the Philippines. Can you ship the power commander V and the WB2 here along with a K&N air filter also Galfer Front brake pads FD450G1371 and the Yoshimura Fender eliminator kit 070BG163900?
If so what will the shipping cost be?

Thanks
Davd

Yes, we ship all over the world.

Please send email to our sales Dept. along with your complete address and postal code , and they will email you international shipping options.

djf1981

Perfect. Thanks for the reply. After having the bike a few months I've decided to start making some changes. The stock brakes feel pretty soft and I'm hoping the power commander with WB2 can smooth out the bottom end of the rev range a little.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Perfect. Thanks for the reply. After having the bike a few months I've decided to start making some changes. The stock brakes feel pretty soft and I'm hoping the power commander with WB2 can smooth out the bottom end of the rev range a little.

Just let us know how we can help

Bagwell

Country flag
I love the videos. I just dont understand why Youtube has been making some of the vids pay to view. Yalls Grom front fork internals video was great but now its pay to view and some have said even paying for it wouldnt allow them to view it. Just a thought. Keep up the good work Hard Racing! :)

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I love the videos. I just dont understand why Youtube has been making some of the vids pay to view. Yalls Grom front fork internals video was great but now its pay to view and some have said even paying for it wouldnt allow them to view it. Just a thought. Keep up the good work Hard Racing! :)

Really ?

You can't see this video ?

[video=youtube;0wYHkg9f9cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYHkg9f9cg[/video]

Bagwell

Country flag
Maybe it changed back or something. The one I was looking at was for the RaceTech internals as the Ohlins kit wasnt produced yet. I had a buddy doing his GROM forks a few months ago and he had to pay a fee to watch the video and then it wouldnt play. I went looking for it even on the GROM site and it was pay as well. STrange, I guess its fixxed. Thanks man. :)

zaster

Country flag

No worries.. anytime. ;-)

I installed the product I ordered from you and the videos really helped.
Actually I decided to buy the product from you because of your videos and would have never attempted
to do the install myself without it, the written instructions are worthless.
I'm extremely happy with the end result, thank you!

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I installed the product I ordered from you and the videos really helped.
Actually I decided to buy the product from you because of your videos and would have never attempted
to do the install myself without it, the written instructions are worthless.
I'm extremely happy with the end result, thank you!

That's great to hear.

Thank you for the post and feedback. ;-)

Andy

Country flag
Question about the PC, it allows me to add custom maps or steel settings based on a dyno run or through info.

If I don't have access to those the adding the auto tune module allows automatic changes?

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Question about the PC, it allows me to add custom maps or steel settings based on a dyno run or through info.

If I don't have access to those the adding the auto tune module allows automatic changes?

That is correct.