The real question...

john13

Country flag
Let's cut to the chase.

Can you guys wheelie your 390? I've been trying recently and not sure I can get it up :eek:

I'm pretty much stock, do I need some power mods or just wait till the 790 Duke drops bc I'M DEFINITELY GETTING THAT

karizzle38

i've gotten it to wheelie from a stop on launch, but have yet to get it up while going. it can for sure be done but might need a bit more finesse than i have lol

isaac_

I’ve got from horizontal to full vertical trying to launch my bike on a race start. Yes. Wheeling is 100% possible.

Doing it on command is a different issue altogether. But that speaks more to my inability to wheelie a bike altogether.

Bike can definitely wheelie. Bike definitely does not wheelie in 6th gear. Mostly doable from a complete stop, also easier to loop it.

Metals 907

It'll wheelie easy.
Accelerate to ~5 mph chop throttle, let the weight shift load up the front. Upon rebound snap the throttle open while pulling back on the bars. The front will lift and if you are good, you can pick up 2nd gear as you hit the fulcrum point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

green_bread

Country flag
Wheelies all day long, homie! I even clutched up 2nd gear last weekend! Im no Sean Ungvarsky though. That kid was 12 o'clocking the RC around the entire track after one of the RC Cup races last year. It was impressive!

wheelie.jpg

Metals 907

Cosmetic parts are fairly cheap. It's the wait times for parts that hurts the worst...

Metals 907

I've been down 10 days so far due to counter shaft seal leakage... $2 part...