tires

Wa2fst

Country flag
What are some setups being used? And where did you find yiur sizes? Im having a tough time on my normal go to tire sites. And then even saw a 150/60 Rear,V rear, 66W.

SPG

Pirelli Supercorsa 110 front, 140/70 rear. Compounds are SC1 front, SC2 rear. Hot pressures 30 front, 27 rear.

Most of the race tire suppliers should have the SCs, but they are new for this season.

-Sean

Wa2fst

Country flag
I was going to do a site search but wanted something in this section. So a 140 rear they dont make a 150?

mr-fabricator

Im sure ive seen 150 supercorsa , our rgv250 race people use them . Sc1 front and rear . Sc2 rear in the summer months

DCMoney

Country flag
I run 150 rear SC2 110 SC1 front. Purchased from Sol Performance ordered on a Sunday night had them Thursday.

mr-fabricator

Get a sc0 front and rear , you'll kill them in a days fast track riding but will be setting lap records :Knee dragging is for squids , shoulder dragging is the way forwards !

guzz46

According to the Pirelli website the only option in stock sizes for the RC390 is an SC1 front, and an SC2 rear.

For me, I guess better wear. On our SV650 endurance bikes in 2013 we ran 6 hours at NOLA in June on SC2's front and rear. Nicole finished with cords starting to form. This year's 6 hour same compounds, we could have gone almost another hour before the cords.

Sorry - Diablo SuperCorsa (DOT) are made as a V1 (old version) or V2 the new from WSB compound and profiles. I'm speaking to our move from V1 SC2 on our endurance bikes to now running V2 SC2 and getting 20% better wear.

The are available SCO, SC1, SC2 compound variations in both versions V1 and V2. But all compound versions are not available in all sizes. For instance, SC0 isn't available below a 180 or 190 rear I think. SC1 isn't available below a 150 rear. I'm not sure you can get a 140 as V2 at all, but don't quote me on that.