Upper radiator hose kink?

Tom

Hello all,
I decided to replace the green stuff with the factory suggested Motorex M3.0, I figured I may as well sleeve my radiator tubes while the bike is apart.
I just finished putting heat sleeve on my radiator hoses, and I think I may have made a kink in the upper radiator hose during the re-install. I cant tell if it's the hose that's actually kinked, or just the gold sleeve playing tricks on my eyes. Can anyone with an untouched upper radiator hose snap a pic of what it looks like? The area circled in blue is where I believe I may have the kink.

IMG_2316.JPG.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

Here's a bigger image

4vhef5.png

aventadorsv24

yeah i think so,its normally like dat because of thermostat beside cylinder head..

i hope u can see the picture better..

i was dissamble some stuff to get vc done this morning suddenly black cloud passing by quickly n rain fall over..
a2c885f394a18f51dad424d2eec6b732.jpg
b8ca96a330e4abaea51cc9d0c2f12775.jpg
8f0405e731aee483f70a331470c079f4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Tom

Ah ok, so it looks like you have a much more smooth transition in your second pic. I think I messed up by putting the wrong angle on the tube, having to install it onto the thermostat before the radiator. I'll pull it back off next time I get some free time. Looks like I need to rotate the thermostat side by a few degrees counter-clockwise.

BTW for the love of all that is holy, be careful with the black spring clamps. They are very slippery, and I ripped my thumbnail off when one of them slipped off my wrench.

Last edited: