where to buy KTM parts for CUP bike?

noamkrief

hello,
crashed my cup bike on the track, low side - wanted to see how far it would lean neutral throttle - pretty far!!!!

Anyway - scarped my left footpeg. Where do I buy a new one? I'm looking on ktm-parts.com but can't find the CUP bike footpeg sold separately.

Also, since mine is a 2015, and even though the dealer told me it was identical to the 2016, mine does not have a slipper clutch. Where do I buy the OEM slipper clutch that is on the 2016 CUP bike?

Also, thinking of making my 2016 Street RC390 better because it also goes to the track, should I just buy the WP suspension or is there something better and cheaper?

Thanks in advance :)
Noam

My. Holly Motorsport
2044 ROUTE 206
VINCENTOWN, NJ 08088
PHONE: 609.859.0333

Ask for Steve Jr.

Great customer service and the best prices so far. Very responsive and reliable.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
hello,
crashed my cup bike on the track, low side - wanted to see how far it would lean neutral throttle - pretty far!!!!

Anyway - scarped my left footpeg. Where do I buy a new one? I'm looking on ktm-parts.com but can't find the CUP bike footpeg sold separately.

Also, since mine is a 2015, and even though the dealer told me it was identical to the 2016, mine does not have a slipper clutch. Where do I buy the OEM slipper clutch that is on the 2016 CUP bike?

Also, thinking of making my 2016 Street RC390 better because it also goes to the track, should I just buy the WP suspension or is there something better and cheaper?

Thanks in advance :)
Noam

I went with the Ohlins rear shock (~$750) and the Andreani fork kit (~$600) plus installation. Both can be purchased from hard racing.

We have both in stock, and custom setup before shipping, if you are interested.