Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
We are finally getting time to play with the new generation dukes. This is with our test mule 2018 390 duke that is completely stock except for an airbox and a Rapid Bike Evo. Its still getting tuned but right now we are liking what we see! Expect to see some serious additions to our website shortly.
Screenshot (21).jpg
https://ibb.co/7z58sv1

John390

this is good news, and I look forward to it.

If the RC is different than the Duke, please keep the little sport bike in mind :)

also, do you know the causes of the significant dips at 5200 and 6300 or so? both torque and hp have odd dips there.

Last edited:

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
this is good news, and I look forward to it.

If the RC is different than the Duke, please keep the little sport bike in mind :)

also, do you know the causes of the significant dips at 5200 and 6300 or so? both torque and hp have odd dips there.
The dips are probably tuning related, I havent spent a lot of time on this one and it was just a theory test. We have an airbox that is similar for the RC's already available with similar results. My heart is with the RC's and we have a lot of products coming for the RC's that will be completely new to the market. Stay tuned!

NobleHobo

I would assume the results would be similar if not nearly identical(edit: to the RC's results), but has anyone tested the larger injector on a duke?

Last edited: