KTMPerformance

The new Brembo racing SC Brake pads for the front caliper on the 390s are finally here. New Price at $53.00, In stock and ready to ship but only a few left of our first batch after pre-sales.

1381944427214racing-sc.jpg

http://www.ktmperformance.com/brembo-brake-pads-for-the-ktm-rc390-and-390-duke.html

Last edited:

KTMPerformance

Will these hold up while going fast on the track or are these more like street pads?

These are best pad available from Brembo, They are Sintered for racing use but can be used on the street. They will not last quite as long as the stock pads and work best when warm so wont be quite as effective before warmed up on the street.

micahpearlman

These work great on the track. FYI have not had any issues with needing to warm these up myself. YMMV and it may be an issue for street riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCMoney

Country flag
Just my luck that Monday I order the EBC from mnnthbx, BUT they made a mistake and are on backorder, so I canceled that order!

And the Brembos are ordered! Thanks!

Ryanthegreat1

That is a tempting buy. I still have not gotten my EBC HH pads to not squeal around town.

They work great on the track, though they did make this really haunting howl every time I backed off the brake coming into turn 13 at TRMP. That is a hard braking zone from ~80 to ~20 on a downward slope into a Laguna Seca style corkscrew.

DCMoney

Country flag
Sweet Jesus just installed these pads and paired with my RCS 19 (overkill but I had one laying around) its one finger stoppie town with this bike! They feel awesome cant want to test them this weekend!

OldVet

Man if these pads would get me back to one finger breaking like my S1000RR I'd be all over them. I'm 95% street with this bike so it won't see to much track time, I'll save that for the S... Waiting for a little more feedback on these pads...