Carbon Tail Street Version

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Looks amazing! Who did you purchase from?

Kwick is an Aussie, so he purchased directly from Tyga... For in the U.S. I am the distributor for the Tyga KTM parts and stock their full inventory, on hand, ready to ship. Tho I admit with these particular new parts building an initial inventory is difficult as they sell as soon as I get them in hand. Production at Tyga is going full steam tho, and my next shipment is due soon. I currently have one of the Carbon passenger seat replacement tails in stock. I sold out of the fiberglass variant immediately, but next shipment I'll be getting a larger supply of both seat styles in fiberglass and carbon.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
More Carbon from Tyga to go with the carbon tail
View attachment 2703

Somebody call the intervention... KwicK has a Carbon Addiction. :)

Seriously tho, looks sweet man. Thanks for posting the photos. I have to say I love the alternate swingarm cover . Chain Guard, Hugger. The carbon work is gorgeous, as always.

Makes me wonder tho... It's JULY man! Shouldn't y'all be bundled up in your sweaters, hunkered down for the cold, this time of the year? Maybe eyeing snowmobiles or ice skates... Not out fiddling about with carbon on a street bike. [emoji1]

Somebody call the intervention... KwicK has a Carbon Addiction. :)

Seriously tho, looks sweet man. Thanks for posting the photos. I have to say I love the alternate swingarm cover . Chain Guard, Hugger. The carbon work is gorgeous, as always.

Makes me wonder tho... It's JULY man! Shouldn't y'all be bundled up in your sweaters, hunkered down for the cold, this time of the year? Maybe eyeing snowmobiles or ice skates... Not out fiddling about with carbon on a street bike. [emoji1]

Yea that's enough Carbon now Famous last words:) Thanks Matt it is looking exactly how I want in now - Just thought I would post the pics to encourage a few more sales your way - It is winter over here in Australia too but living in the Sunshine coast Queensland our winters are lows of 8 deg Celsius with highs of 20 deg Celsius poor us eh! ride all year round.

And yes the Tyga Carbon is top stuff

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
On the Swingarm Cover/Hugger does the piece that goes over the rear sprocket detach?

The chain guard is held in place by two bolts. You can see the bright stainless steel bottom rear most one pretty easily in the photos on the Tyga or Formula390 websites.
BPCH-7231-2-zoom.jpg
...the darker one which fastens higher up and forward tho is a little harder to see. I've tried to highlight the fastener locations in the attached photo here.