Let's see your RC

Fasteddy

Country flag
how do I get the indicators (turn signals) there instead of being in the mirrors?

Interesting, it is usually the other way around for us in North America. I have changed to a complete EU style LED system on my NA model which comes with incandescent indicators front and back. The easy part would be mounting a set of rear EU style signals in the NA location with the correct parts,
90514532000PANEL BLINKER MTG FR R/S
PANEL BLINKER MTG FR L/S

Now the fun part would be wiring them as the EU version connects into the wiring harness for the combo instrument, but you could just wire them into the rear signals or into the alarm plug under the pillion seat. If you use the LED style the same flasher unit will also work correctly.

Hypoint

image.jpgWell everybody.. I'll be leaving tomorrow on my annual month long vaca to Kissimmee lol. First time towing anything outside of base and definitely first time doing this. This will be interesting..

Andy

Country flag
Finally got round to putting some bits on. R&G tail tidy, Domino grips, bubble windshield, pillions removed and Tyga seat cover.

IMG_0162~2.JPG2016-07-20_21.50.53.jpgIMG_0157.JPGIMG_0147~2.JPGIMG_0161.JPG

Finally showed the RC what it was like back in the day, nigh on 20 year ago!!
IMG_0160.JPG

Last edited:

Turkery

Plastidipped my 390 last week! Had a few scuffs, decided to change the look completely as a result - pearl white with a deep sea metallic blue. Going to change it up in a few months, want a matte look.

IMG_1449.jpgIMG_1450.jpgIMG_1451.jpgIMG_1452.jpg

Last edited:

unicorn_violence

F3TtXPl.jpg

pic from the most recent race this season

jjtard

Green Bread...isn't T5 named "Everyone's Favorite?" I love that track! I had a good history racing for AF1 at that track. We did big bike endurance but sprinted a RS50. That track has a really nice layout for spectators also.

green_bread

Country flag
Green Bread...isn't T5 named "Everyone's Favorite?" I love that track! I had a good history racing for AF1 at that track. We did big bike endurance but sprinted a RS50. That track has a really nice layout for spectators also.

T6 is "Everyones Favorite", I think. Its the 180 degree left hander at the bottom of the hill. T5 is the first left at the top of the hill after the long right hander. I do love the layout of Hallett. We only run the CCW configuration, but I think its better than the CW config, honestly. Only track I like more than Hallett is National Corvette Museum. :)

Here is a shot exiting "Everyones Favorite":

13340285_1389104514450088_266999660255703307_o.jpg

I've been following you on FB, I don't think I've seen anyone else got this far over on an RC390. Pretty amazing that you aren't dragging parts..I'm making that assumption.

Thanks man! The only place I drag parts is at Gateway Motorsports Park where we come out of the chicane (we take the NASCAR pit road as part of our track) back on to the NASCAR oval for the front straight. Theres a pretty significant bump when you make the transition from one surface to the other and its caused me to not only wear a hole through my belly pan, but Ive also been dragging my left engine case and have it beveled off pretty good. Not touching rearsets or shift/brake levers, though.

Last edited: