Let's see your RC

cdull3

I like that orange outline. If I could find a spare double-bubble (race) screen, I'd plasti-dip it for sure. Right now, just don't wanna pony up retail for a donor screen, and don't want to paint the one I have.

That's why I used plasti-dip, because you can just peel it off, it shouldn't effect the value. I didn't paint my stock one just in case though, but that's why I bought a second one

Check out my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUvfdBcNinTZTIM1XxxDdQ

xplodee

e3514dd34aa74d8c451328ecdde1edf6.jpg

We all love naked! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xplodee

ab2de4561d90f2117127b29239b8e832.jpg

In India, most of RC and duke 2014 and 2015 models have a air filter cracked issue.

Got like fixed under warranty yesterday. A naked ass Pic from service centre. [emoji4]

Andy

Country flag
Tyga bellypan back from the paintshop just in time for a damp, dreary winter. RC now in hibernation!

Photo 10-12-2016, 12 31 10.jpg

Photo 10-12-2016, 12 31 20.jpg

micah360

is that windscreen plasti dipped ?ive thought about painting it i hate how its clear especially on the sides(my only dislike with the styling),im just worried it wont turn out how i picture it.

I painted mine and it came out perfect. I took the windscreen off, cleaned it really good and painted the inside of it with Krylon Fusion spray paint. It's held up great and the paint never comes off because it's on the inside, not the outside.

2zgymuh.jpg

xplodee

I painted mine and it came out perfect. I took the windscreen off, cleaned it really good and painted the inside of it with Krylon Fusion spray paint. It's held up great and the paint never comes off because it's on the inside, not the outside.

2zgymuh.jpg

Can you post some closeup pics ?

Ktmpro

Still more to go.... trim fan shroud... install hose kit flush and fill engine Ice and wave rotor and EBC pads...IMG_2124.jpgIMG_2120.jpgyet to be installed but looking good for now!