MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Forum member Fasteddy has been on us for a while to put these out, and we've finally finished them up...

These 6061 hard anodized billet spacers install cleanly under the stock mirror, putting them in a position for a much cleaner viewing angle (lower and wider) on the sight challenged RC. Stainless hardware included.

$59 MNNTHBX - Enter

MrGrody

Curious to what the return policy would be lol. I'm 6'2" . I'm sure the spacers would work differently for different riders.

Fasteddy

Country flag
THANK YOU!
I put them on during my lunch break today, less then 5 minute job. Fortunately it is a 70 + degree day now that the weekend is over so I have rode tested them straight away and they work EXCELLENT! Just sitting on it in the parking lot I could tell they worked, once I got the position dialed in on the commute home no more chicken wingingeree, I have been out running errands and the more I ride the more I like. So far they meet or exceed my results from concept mock up. Not too wide, not too high,not too low, just right!

View attachment 1356

Again, Thank you

Fasteddy

Country flag
If you look at the way the mirrors are mounted at an angle to each other, they are basically on a radius, moving them up increases the radius, canting them out places them in a more correct position for the sight line behind you, I am 5' 11" . For McGordy you would just tilt mirrors up more. Yes it moves them out so the line of site is around your elbows.

MrGrody

If you look at the way the mirrors are mounted at an angle to each other, they are basically on a radius, moving them up increases the radius, canting them out places them in a more correct position for the sight line behind you, I am 5' 11" . For McGordy you would just tilt mirrors up more. Yes it moves them out so the line of site is around your elbows.
That was my worry cuz my head is pretty high above them I'll have to look into these.

aj@x

Woohoo!!! finally a solution to the horrid mirrors, i am 5'11 also and just bought a set just then but may take a bit of time to reach me in Australia i assume. Not only will i be able to see better and be safer i reckon they make the front of the bike look better with the mirrors lower down where they should be.

Frame sliders for the RC 390 next please? :D

Last edited:

Fasteddy

Country flag
It will be interesting to see how the mirror mounted LED signals look in the revised position, I have a set that I have not installed yet so be sure and post up a pic...

aj@x

It will be interesting to see how the mirror mounted LED signals look in the revised position, I have a set that I have not installed yet so be sure and post up a pic...

Do you install with the original rubber gasket that normally sits between the mirror stalk and windscreen or did you leave that out?

Tobi-Miller

Finally i can see if it is really the police driving behind me… I think I will order a set.
Due to I am in Germany I have the european RC390 with the LED signals mounted at the mirror. But the slot in the middle of those spacers aren’t just for weight reduction, aren’t they?

A pic would be nice.

aj@x

Finally i can see if it is really the police driving behind me… I think I will order a set.
Due to I am in Germany I have the european RC390 with the LED signals mounted at the mirror. But the slot in the middle of those spacers aren’t just for weight reduction, aren’t they?

A pic would be nice.

The blinker wire connector should fit through the machined hole easily, it's quite small. I won't have a pic up for a while as i only ordered this afternoon and i'm in Australia so i'm assuming around two weeks delivery or thereabouts depending on service used, i don't care how long i'm just grateful these marvelous things now exist haha

I gotta say though the Aussie dollar really sucks, cost me $117 all up, still worth it though considering these things are just about a safety necessity.

Last edited:

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Curious to what the return policy would be lol. I'm 6'2" . I'm sure the spacers would work differently for different riders.
We take full returns on products that haven't been mounted / used. I'm 6'2" as well though. I think we'll find these are an improvement regardless of height honestly...

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Your wiring will drop straight through.

Probably a stupid question to MNNTHBX but can you confirm that you get 2 x mirror spacers ( Left / Right ) for the advertised $59.00 ? I like aj@ax live in Australia and have just purchased - Any idea how long the shipping takes to Australia ?

aj@x

Probably a stupid question to MNNTHBX but can you confirm that you get 2 x mirror spacers ( Left / Right ) for the advertised $59.00 ? I like aj@ax live in Australia and have just purchased - Any idea how long the shipping takes to Australia ?

What you see in that first picture is what you get, two spaces and required hardware to fit them, you use your own rubber gaskets between the windscreen and the spacer. It works out to be nearly $120AUD with postage to get them here to the coast.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Yes, it's a complete set. They're shipping today, and you should have them in 5-10 days. Thx, G