New rider, Vancouver BC, Canada

RCinBC

Country flag
Hey guys,

Alex here, just picked up a used '15 RC last weekend with only 2500kms on it. First bike, still only riding around on my provisional license having recently completed a 6 day bike training course. Hoping to take my road test in the spring.

RCs are pretty rare here, haven't ever seen any others on the road, feeling pretty lucky to have got myself such a sweet ride. Looking forward to learning to ride and to "hopefully" not spend as much time, effort and money on mods as I do on my car!

Anyways, that's enough for the intro, I'm in Downtown Vancouver if anyone local(ish) fancies a coffee and a cruise, let me know!

A.

KTManny

Welcome to the team, I hope you have a blast! :cool: post some pics when you get a chance.
P.S. I love Vancouver great city.

RCinBC

Country flag
It's great so far, took it out for 4hrs the day I got it, and had a blast. I haven't had the opportunity to ride it since. Also can't take credit for the tail tidy, previous owner did that, sadly though it's got to get modified as the BC plate isn't the same size at the US one and doesn't fit on there. Got a bunch of anodized bits on order already though :D

I am just about 6 1/2 hrs away from you haha

fc95c2ff33c9608896ed1e21f5b122b0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk