Soon to be new member in Southern California

kings4thecup

Hey everyone...super stoked to get the bike....im buying the bike that is posted up on the for sale section right now....hopefully will be here Thursday/Friday at the latest. This will be my first bike but I have ridden dirtbikes at Gorman a few times and I had a buddy who lived with me when I was 17 who had a CBR600 which I took out quite a few times...not the smartest idea considering I learned on it but I did pretty damn well for never riding a bike before. Anyway....im in San Fernando Valley so if anyone is nearby PM me so that way we can go on a ride or get out and do something. Look forward to getting help from everyone on this forum....im a newb!

QuasiEvil

Country flag
sfv.. just did 949 to 101 up to calabasas yesterday to get a bagel.. then back to 949..

this bike is the tits enjoy!

kings4thecup

oh word! I work in Calabasas off parkway....we'll definitely have to meet up and do a fun ride...you should have gone to Mulholland while you were over here!

kings4thecup

Got the bike yesterday...ended up going to Beverly Hills Ducati...payed $7,200.00 OTD...I live in LA and taxes are a *****....anyways stoked with my decision the wifey wasn't happy at first bc its my first bike but! shes stoked now! Some reason I cant upload the pics so ill try again later!

reenmachine

Country flag
Got the bike yesterday...ended up going to Beverly Hills Ducati...payed $7,200.00 OTD...I live in LA and taxes are a *****....anyways stoked with my decision the wifey wasn't happy at first bc its my first bike but! shes stoked now! Some reason I cant upload the pics so ill try again later!
$7200 ain't bad for LA no matter what people on here will make you think. That's $200 less than they quoted me 6 weeks ago and they wouldn't budge back then.

RobbiRob76

$7200 ain't bad for LA no matter what people on here will make you think. That's $200 less than they quoted me 6 weeks ago and they wouldn't budge back then.

Agreed. I paid $7056.12 for mine at NCY in San Marcos down by Oceanside, and i'm completely stoked with the deal!

kings4thecup

well...after riding it for the past two days im having a blast...however the seat kills my ass...I need to get the ergo seat. Does anyone have experience with it? does it help? Also im already itching for more power...I've raced formula 4 cars I track my ISF ive tracked shifter karts and Im itching already!